1 Jun 2018
Date(s) - 01/06/2018
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Bayer Schering Health Care Suites
Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
27 Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London
It gives us great pleasure to welcome you to the Society’s eleventh annual scientific meeting. The Society’s multidisciplinary structure is open to all practitioners working in the field of obstetric and gynaecological imaging and the importance of the contribution of sonographers and radiology trainees is reflected through representation on its committee.
Once again, we are delighted to welcome poster presentations on different aspects of practice. audit and research in the field of ultrasound. The meeting will be suitable for practitioners taking part in continued professional development programmes and there will be ample time for discussion, debate and networking.
We look forward to welcoming you to our comprehensive programme dedicated to the setting and maintenance of the highest quality standards of practice in the field of obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound.
- Expand knowledge in obstetric and gynaecological imaging including ultrasound, CT and MR
- Learn about recent innovations and new clinical applications
- Listen to trainees and researchers presenting the results of their projects
- Claim a maximum of 6 credits for full attendance at this meeting
Who should attend?
- Trainees and Consultants in Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Gynaecologists, radiologists and allied health professionals with an interest in gynaecological imaging and its clinical applications
- Trainees and researchers in gynaecological imaging who should take this opportunity to present the results of their projects
- Ultrasound practitioners in the above groups including those who practice obstetric ultrasound and who wish to develop their ultrasound teaching skills
- Staff Doctors, Staff Grades, Trust Doctors and Associate Specialists
|Professor Neil Pugh, PhD, Cardiff |
|Mr Alan Treharne
(Honorary Secretary BSGI)
|Mr Jonathan Chamberlain|
(Vice President BSGI)
|Mrs Leena Gokhale MSc FRCOG
(Honorary Treasurer BGSI)