Elections to BSGI committee membership will take place over the next few weeks in accordance with the BSGI constitution. We aim to have a new elected committee confirmed by 23rdth July 2018. Elected committee members will also be appointed as Trustees of the BSGI charity. Please read the Charity commission information leaflets on the role of a Trustee and the Society’s constitution on our website for BSGI specific duties.
All information regarding nomination and election will be emailed to current members and also posted not he website.
- Nominations will be sought from all members of the society who are up-to-date with their membership fees. If your membership has lapsed you may re-activate it by clicking here and completing a Direct Debit Mandate before the nominations closing date. Nominations will run for 10 days from 2nd July to the 11th July (close of nominations 1700 11th July)
- All nominations must be proposed and seconded by members who are “up-to-date” with their membership fees.
- All nominations must be completed and saved as a PDF file. Emailing the document to email@example.com will count as a valid signature.
- Emails must be delivered to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the end of business on 11th
- The office administrator will enter the name of each candidate, date of receipt of nomination, the proposer and seconder on a special form and will ensure that all nominations are valid